- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 306.9
- Total Fat: 9.5 g
- Cholesterol: 119.4 mg
- Sodium: 130.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 43.8 g
Slow-Cooker Pork Tenderloin with Cabbage & CarrotsSubmitted by: DSPCUTEONE
IntroductionThis delicious Slow-Cooker Pork Tenderloin is moist and tender and the cabbage & carrots cooked with it make it a colorful and flavorful dish. This delicious Slow-Cooker Pork Tenderloin is moist and tender and the cabbage & carrots cooked with it make it a colorful and flavorful dish.
2lb Pork Tenderloin
1/2 Head of Cabbage
3 Chicken Bullion Cubes
1tsp Garlic Powder
1tbsp Dried Basil
2. Place Pork Tenderloin on top of the carrots and onion.
3. Sprinkle spices on top of the pork.
4. Place 3 Chicken Bullion Cube around the Tenderloin.
5. Chop cabbage and arrange on top of tenderloin. (Note: My slow cooker is small and does not accommodate an entire cabbage, so I use half, but a whole cabbage will cook with this dish in the same amount of time.)
6. Pour two 16oz glasses of water over the cabbage. (Note: The water will just cover the carrots, onions and part of the Tenderloin.)
7. Set slow cooker to low for 8 hours.
8. When done, drain the water from the meat and vegetables and serve tenderloin on a large platter surrounded by the vegetables.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DSPCUTEONE.