- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 352.2
- Total Fat: 10.3 g
- Cholesterol: 82.5 mg
- Sodium: 1,726.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.4 g
- Protein: 37.5 g
350 Calorie Sweet Pork with Green PeppersSubmitted by: 38HEATHERS
IntroductionHealthy, sugar controlled Chinese-takeout type food. Mmmmm...very filling and delicious. Healthy, sugar controlled Chinese-takeout type food. Mmmmm...very filling and delicious.
150g boneless pork chops, cut into strips (raw)
1/16 teaspoon thyme
1/16 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon packed brown sugar
1 tablespoon Ketchup
3/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3/4 teaspoon soy sauce
1.5 tablespoons water
50g green pepper, cut into matchsticks
80g mushrooms, sliced
40g onion, diced
2. Slice pepper into matchstick strips of equal size. Slice mushrooms and dice onions.
3. Heat a wok to high heat and add a little bit of oil. Add the veg and stirfry. Remove and reserve.
4. Cook the pork until almost done, white not brown.
5. Sprinkle with thyme and garlic powder.
6. Add peppers and cook til pork browns.
7. Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix together sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire, soy and water. Then pour over meat mixture.
8. Once the liquid reduces, serve.
From 'Cooking Light' but modified by me.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user WATERCHICKLET.