Tofu Potato SoupSubmitted by: GRACEFULK0508
2 Tbsp olive oil
4 potatoes, cut into chuncks
2 Carrots, diced
1 medium onion, cut fine
2 garlic cloves, minced
4 cups vegetable stock
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 lb. tofu
2 Tbsp bacon bits (optional)
2. Using medium heat ina large pot, saute onions & garlic in the olive oil.
3. Add the remaining 2 cups of the cold vegetable stock to the pot and stir.
4. Add the carrots, potatoes, salt, pepper, and bacon bits (if used) to the pot and stir well.
5. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
6. Now add the tofu/vegetable stock mix to the soup and stir well.
7. Simmer for at least 10 minutes, or until potato soup consistency.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user GRACEFULK0508.