Crustless Vegetable QuicheSubmitted by: AURORA10
Introductionwith left over from the previous night..vegetables are adaptable for this type of breakfast or brunch pie. with left over from the previous night..vegetables are adaptable for this type of breakfast or brunch pie.
4 larges Eggs well beaten
2 oz's Swiss cheese grated
1/4 cup cooked sliced carrots
1/2 cup cooked sliced mushrooms
1 cup cooked chopped broccoli
Dash of Paprika
Dash of Freshly ground nutmeg
Dash of salt and pepper
Sprinkle of Tabasco Sauce as you like.
2. Spray a large pie plate arrange vegetables
3. Pour egg mixture with spices added in plate
4. Sprinkle grated cheese all over
5. Bake in a 325 F degrees oven
6. Until custard is set or golden
7. Make four servings
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user AURORA10.