Roasted Peppers and PotatoesSubmitted by: 1888MICHELLE
IntroductionThis is a relatively easy recipe for a brunch side dish. This is a relatively easy recipe for a brunch side dish.
2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes
1 green pepper, chopped
1 red pepper, chopped
1 orange or yellow pepper, chopped
2 onions, chopped
approx 20 small red, yellow, white, and purple potatoes (or same colour), chopped into small pieces
1 tsp fresh garlic
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbls olive oil
2. Wash and chop potatoes into small bite sized pieces. Place in the pan and sprinkle with salt.
3. Bake for 20 minutes at 375.
4. Clean and chop peppers and onions. Place in bowl and mix with olive oil, and garlic.
5. Add to pan with mix with potatoes. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Add tomatoes, mix and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve hot.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user 1888MICHELLE.