- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 621.5
- Total Fat: 27.3 g
- Cholesterol: 116.1 mg
- Sodium: 1,218.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 58.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 30.7 g
QCSAHP - Honey Pecan Chicken ThighsSubmitted by: JLOHERN
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper, ground
1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper, ground
1/2 teaspoon Thyme, dried
8 each Chicken Thighs, boneless, skinless
3/4 cup Honey
3/4 cup Dijon Mustard
2 clove Garlic, minced
1 cup Pecans, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon Curry Powder
1. Combine first 4 ingredients; sprinkle evenly over chicken.
2. Stir together 1/2 cup honey, 1/2 cup mustard, and garlic; pour over chicken.
3. Freeze mixture in a Ziploc bag.
4. Freeze pecans in a Ziploc bag.
5. Stir together 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup mustard, and curry powder. Freeze in a Ziploc bag.
2. Remove chicken from marinade, discarding marinade.
3. Dredge chicken in pecans; place on a lightly greased rack in an aluminum foil-lined broiler pan.
4. Bake at 375Â° for 40 minutes or until chicken is done.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.