- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 1,106.6
- Total Fat: 74.3 g
- Cholesterol: 406.2 mg
- Sodium: 609.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 66.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.0 g
- Protein: 41.4 g
QCSAHP - Shrimp AlfredoSubmitted by: JLOHERN
IntroductionEasy Fish 113
Nutrition facts are without Garlic Bread. Easy Fish 113
Nutrition facts are without Garlic Bread.
1 pound Shrimp, medium (peeled, deveined)
1/2 cups Butter
2 cups Heavy Cream
1/8 teaspoon Garlic, powder
1/8 teaspoon Pepper, black
1/2 cups Cheese, parmesan, grated
12 ounces Pasta, Fettucine
1 each Bread, garlic, frozen
1. Freeze shrimp.
2. The remainder of this meal should be prepared close to meal exchange day and eaten right away.
3. Place stick of butter into sandwich bag.
4. Divide cream, garlic powder, and pepper into quart bag.
5. Place parmesan cheese into sandwich bag.
6. Combine bags and place in refrigerator, do not freeze.
7. Bag pasta.
8. Bring refrigerator bag, pasta, and shrimp to meal exchange.
1. Meal should be eaten close to food exchange day.
2. Bring 4-6 quarts of water to a boil and add the pasta.
3. Cook garlic bread using package instructions.
4. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
5. Saute shrimp briefly (should be slightly undercooked, will cook with heat of other ingredients).
6. Add the cream mixture and simmer for 10-12 minutes or until done.
7. When alfredo sauce has reached your desired consistency (add cornstarch if needed), stir in parmesan.
8. When the pasta is cooked, drain and serve with sauce over it.
9. Serve with garlic bread.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.