- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 396.8
- Total Fat: 17.1 g
- Cholesterol: 55.0 mg
- Sodium: 1,590.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 33.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.7 g
- Protein: 31.0 g
QCSAHP - Walnut Chicken Stir FrySubmitted by: JLOHERN
IntroductionHard Chicken 161 Hard Chicken 161
3 each Chicken breast
6 tablespoon Soy Sauce
4 tablespoon Ginger, fresh
2 tablespoon Cornstarch
2 tablespoon Vinegar, rice wine
1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon pepper, red
1 cups Walnuts
2 cups Green Beans, Frozen
4 stalks Onion, Green
1 can Water Chestnuts
1 cups Rice, White
1. Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
2. Combine soy sauce, minced ginger, cornstarch, wine, garlic and red pepper in gallon bag.
3. Add chicken and freeze.
4. Baggie remaining ingredients in separate bags: walnuts; green beans & green onions and rice
5. Label can of water chestnuts.
6. Combine all bags into a gallon bag.
7. Freeze flat.
1. Prepare rice.
2. While that is cooking heat wok or large skillet over high heat about one minute or until hot.
3. Drizzle 6T oil into wok and heat 30 seconds.
4. Add walnuts; stir-fry about 1 minute or until lightly browned.
5. Remove to small bowl.
6. Add thawed chicken mixture to wok; stir fry about 5-7 minute or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
7. Add beans, water chestnuts, onions and water; stir-fry until heated through.
8. Serve over cooked rice.
9. Sprinkle with walnuts.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.