- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 480.3
- Total Fat: 10.8 g
- Cholesterol: 55.3 mg
- Sodium: 1,177.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 59.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 36.2 g
QCSAHP - Chicken Lo MeinSubmitted by: JLOHERN
IntroductionHard Chicken 182 Hard Chicken 182
1 pound chicken breast cut into strips
1/4 cup Soy Sauce, light
2 tablespoon garlic, minced
1/2 pound spaghetti
1/4 cup KRAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
16 oz frozen bell pepper and onion strips
1/2 cup chicken broth fat-free reduced-sodium
1 tablespoon peanut butter, creamy
2 tablespoon peanuts chopped
2 tablespoon cilantro, fresh chopped
1. Bag together chicken, garlic and dressing.
2. Bag together peppers, onions, broth and peanut butter.
3. Bag separately spaghetti, soy sauce, cilantro and peanuts.
2. Break spaghetti in half and cook per package directions.
3. Stir fry chicken, garlic and dressing for 3 min or until chicken is no longer pink.
4. Add peppers, onion, broth and peanut butter.
5. Stir fry an additional 3-4 min until chicken is cooked through.
6. Drain spaghetti, return to pan and add chicken mixture and soy sauce. Mix well.
7. Garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.