QCSAHP - Beef & BroccoliSubmitted by: JLOHERN
IntroductionHard Beef 101 Hard Beef 101
1 teaspoon garlic
1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1 1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
1 cups Water Chestnuts drained
3 tablespoon Cornstarch separated
1 can Corn, Baby drained
1 bunch Broccoli
2 cups Broth, Beef
1 1/2 pounds Steak, cubed sliced for stir fry
2 tablespoon Wine, White
1. Slice steak.
2. Prepare marinade with remaining ingredients except garlic and 1TBS of cornstarch.
3. Bag and freeze.
4. Store broccoli in refrigerator.
2. Saute garlic until browned in 1 tablespoon oil.
3. Add meat and marinade and stir fry.
4. When meat is tender add broccoli, baby corn and water chestnuts and heat until broccoli is bright green.
5. In separate pan thicken 1 can beef broth with 1 tablespoon cornstarch.
6. Add cornstarch mixture to the beef and broccoli mixture and heat through.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.