- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 194.3
- Total Fat: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 55.0 mg
- Sodium: 305.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber: 6.7 g
- Protein: 28.3 g
Stovetop Chicken and TomatoesSubmitted by: LINDA5209
IntroductionThis super easy chicken entree is cooked in one pan. You won't even need a knife! This super easy chicken entree is cooked in one pan. You won't even need a knife!
2 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
1 can diced tomatoes, no salt added
0.5 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
Seasonings of preference
2. Lightly flattened chicken breasts with kitchen mallet.
3. Season with favorite spices, such as garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper (I use Adobo and Web Grill Creations' Kickin' Chicken).
4. Sear chicken, about 5 minutes per side.
5. After chicken has lightly browned, poured can of diced tomatoes on top. Stir to distribute evenly.
6. Cover with lid. Let simmer on low heat at least 20 minutes to let chicken and tomaotoes cook properly.
Makes 2 servings. Add steamed rice or mashed potatoes to complete meal.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LINDA5209.