Easy Baked Beef KebabsSubmitted by: ETANVIR
IntroductionBaked minced beef kebabs Baked minced beef kebabs
* Ground beef, extra lean, 1 lb
* Onions, raw, 1 large
* Jalapeno Peppers, 2 pepper
* Cilantro, raw, 1 cup
* Salt, 1 tsp
* Chili powder, 0.5 tsp
* *Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
* *Cumin seed, 1 tsp toasted and coarsely crushed
* *Coriander seed, 1 tsp toasted and coarsely crushed
* Garlic, 4 cloves minced
* Ginger Root, 2 slices (1" dia) minced
* 1 Large egg or egg substitute
Preheat Oven at 450 F. Spray a tray with cooking spray. Roll the meat mixture into cigar shaped kebabs and bake for 20 minutes on each side. If you find the kebabs getting darker sooner then reduce the time on the last turn.
It makes 20 -24 kebabs and serves as a nice side dish on a party or just on a casual week night dinner. It's very quick.
[*Adjust JalapeĆ±o peppers and salt according to your taste.*]
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ETANVIR.