- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 276.3
- Total Fat: 9.1 g
- Cholesterol: 52.9 mg
- Sodium: 922.9 mg
- Total Carbs: 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.6 g
- Protein: 22.7 g
Feta Spinach & Chicken BakeSubmitted by: SHAKE_IT_CALI
8 sheets Phyllo Dough
8 oz. chicken breast, chopped
4 oz Feta cheese (I used a Mediterranean seasoned Feta)
1 10oz package frozen spinach (thawed and squeezed dry of liquids)
1/4 cup onions
1 garlic clove, minced
Salt and Pepper
2. Combine spinach, feta cheese, and chicken mixture in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, if necessary.
3. Layer 1 phyllo dough sheet in a 9x9 pan sprayed with Butter Spray. Spray exposed dough with more butter spray. Repeat 3 more times.
4. Add spinach, chicken, feta mixture to top of the phyllo dough.
5. Layer one phyllo dough sheet on top of mixture and spray with butter. Repeat 3 times.
6. Spray top phyllo layer with butter and sprinkle with pepper.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SHAKE_IT_CALI.