low fat lettuce wrapSubmitted by: SNDIDE88
Introductionthis not only is absolutely delicious, but it is a great snack or lunch for those of us trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle!! this not only is absolutely delicious, but it is a great snack or lunch for those of us trying to maintain a healthy lifestyle!!
2 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
note: tyson works well!!
1 cup chopped or sliced raw onion
1 cup chopped or sliced green bell pepper
1 cup sliced cucumber
1 cup tomato (either chopped or cherry
8 large Romaine lettuce leafs (2 for ea.)
1 cup Kraft Fat Free Italian Dressing
- Chop chicken into small bite-size pieces.
- Chop all veggies: onion, green pepper, cucumber, tomato.
- Wash and pull apart lettuce leaves.
- Inside lettuce leaf, place about 1/2 cup (or half of one breast) of chicken, 1/4 cup of onion, green pepper, cucumber, and tomato. Drizzle top with 2 tblspn. of Italian dressing. (or your personal fav.)
- Roll lettuce as if you were making a burrito, folding the bottom in first, then from side to side; making a tight roll.
*recipe make 8 wraps
note: refridgerate any leftovers and enjoy them cold as a snack for later!
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SNDIDE88.