Tiramisu CakeSubmitted by: BYHISSTRENGTH
1 Pkg. White Cake Mix
1 1/4 c Coffee, strong (replaces water)
1 pkg. Cream Cheese, lowfat softened
16 oz Whipped Topping, light
1 pkg. Sugar Free White Chocolate Instant Pudding'
Sugar to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Prepare cake mix according to directions on box, (to make it lower fat you can replace whole ggs with 4 egg whites and replace oil with apple sauce). Replace water needed for coffee.
2. Divide mixture into 2 greased (can use cooking spray) rectangular pans (you want thin layers). Bake aprox 20-25 mins.
3. Beat cream cheese and pudding until creamy, add sugar to desired taste. Fold in one container of whipped topping.
4. When cake is cooled, place one layer on a cookie sheet, trim off all the edges. Spread cheese mixture over the top of the cake.
5. Top with the second layer of cake, trim edges. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
6. Let cool at least 3 hours to set.
Number of Servings: 15
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CHRISTIE1107.