Easy Chicken Pot PieSubmitted by: LAURACISSELL
IntroductionAn easy, low calorie, low fat modification to a chicken pot pie An easy, low calorie, low fat modification to a chicken pot pie
2 cans 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup
16 oz. mixed frozen vegetables
8 oz boneless, skinless chicken breast
1 package reduced fat crescent rolls
1. Cut chicken breast into small pieces and cook until done (5 - 7 minutes over medium heat).
2. Defrost the frozen veggies.
3. Mix defrosted frozen veggies, 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, and chicken. Heat until bubbling.
4. Put mixture into an oven-safe casserole dish (9x9 or 8x8).
5. Cover mixture with the uncooked crescent rolls.
6. Cook until the crescent rolls are done on top.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LAURASHAHADE.