Easy Toad in a HoleSubmitted by: NONISPARKS
IntroductionYummy and fast made with ingredients you're sure to have on hand. Yummy and fast made with ingredients you're sure to have on hand.
1 slice whole wheat bread
1 large egg
1 slice 2% American cheese
sprinkle of salt, pepper, and basil
2. Cut a hole in center of bread using a glass.
3. Scramble egg with basil, salt, and pepper
4. Place bread in nonstick skillet and pour egg into hole
5. Cook until desired texture, turning once
6. Add cheese slice to top just before removing
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NONISPARKS.