Buttery BreadsticksSubmitted by: IAMSUCCEEDING
Introduction1 serving is 1 bread stick 1 serving is 1 bread stick
1 stick butter
1c unbleached all purpose flour
1c whole wheat flour
1T baking powder
1/2c skim milk
1t garlic salt
2T Parmesan cheese
2. Place butter in 13x9 baking dish and melt butter. Set aside
3. Combine next 4 ingredients in a large bowl using a fork
4. slowly add milk and stir. Continue mixing until a cohesive ball forms.
5.Roll out to a rectangle-use more flour if needed to help it not stick
6. Place in pan over butter(careful to not burn yourself) Slice into 12 equal strips and then divide in half to have 24.
7. Sprinkle garlic salt and parmesan over top
8.Bake 20-25 minutes
Number of Servings: 24
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user IAMSUCCEEDING.