- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 198.6
- Total Fat: 11.5 g
- Cholesterol: 32.7 mg
- Sodium: 3,630.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 4.5 g
- Protein: 6.0 g
Simple pumpkin- carrot soupSubmitted by: BENCHED
* Pumpkin, canned, without salt, 1.5 cup (remove)
* Carrots, raw, 1 cup, chopped (remove)
* Butter, salted, 3 tbsp (remove)
* Onions, raw, 1 medium (2-1/2" dia) (remove)
* Water, tap, 2 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
* Milk, 2%, 2 cup (remove)
* Salt, 2 tbsp (remove)
* Pepper, black, 1 tbsp (remove)
* Garlic powder, 1 tsp (remove)
Add carrots, then slowly introduce water.
Let simmer until carrots are soft enough to be mashed.
Stir in pumpkin and milk.
Add more water to desired texture.
Add spices and simmer on low for 20 minutes.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BENCHED.