- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 89.4
- Total Fat: 1.3 g
- Cholesterol: 4.5 mg
- Sodium: 359.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 6.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 11.3 g
Sinful tasting Key Lime CheesecakeSubmitted by: TRPL7KAT
IntroductionIt only taste sinful! It only taste sinful!
1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
6 Tbsp Splenda granular
12 oz fat free cream cheese, softened at room temp
1 cup egg substitute, or 4-5 egg whites (I use the egg whites)
1 graham cracker pie crust, reduced fat
2. Spoon cottage cheese into blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds. Add vanilla extract and Splenda; blend for about 15 more seconds.
3. Add the softened cream cheese and blend for about 30 seconds, scraping down the sides as needed. While blending, gradually add the egg and continue to blend until smooth, about 45 seconds.
4. Add juice from 2 limes. Blend.
5. Pour cheese filling into crust and bake until set, about 35-45 minutes.
6. Remove cheesecake from oven and cool for about 15 minutes. Then cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
7. Serve with lite cool whip and garnish with lime.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user TRPL7KAT.