Smothered Pork Chops
IntroductionSmothered Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Green Onions. Great Tasting Low Carb Dish. Smothered Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Green Onions. Great Tasting Low Carb Dish.
6 Boneless Pork Chops
1 Package of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
3 Green Onions
1.5 Cups of Milk
1 Cup of Sour Cream
1 Cup of Mushrooms Sliced
2. Rinse and trim the pork chops.
3. In a bowl, Mix the milk, sour cream, and Onion soup mix very well.
4. Cut up the Green onions and mushrooms.
5. Spray the pan or Glass dish with a non stick spray.
6. Place the chops in the dish and then cover with the mixture.
7. Sprinkle the Green Onions and Mushrooms on the top of the sauce.
8. Cook for at least 20 minutes and then flip the chops over and then cook for atleast another 20-25 minutes until done.
This dinner was served with Peas and Carrots. Due to the fact that we eat Low Carb, I would have had this on rice or Potatoes.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CARLEEN1976.