Whole Wheat Banana MuffinsSubmitted by: JADEFROG01
IntroductionHearty and delicious! Banana Muffins made with whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour! Hearty and delicious! Banana Muffins made with whole wheat flour instead of all purpose flour!
* 2 cups whole wheat flour
* 1 cup white sugar
* 3 mashed ripe banana
* 6 tablespoons salted butter
* 2 eggs
* 1/4 cup 1% milk
* 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
* 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
* 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. In a medium bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl cream margarine and sugar, add eggs and mix until smooth. Stir in milk and mashed banana and mix well.
3. Fold in flour mixture into the liquid ingredients until combined.
4. Fill greased muffin tins two-thirds of the way full.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
Number of Servings: 18
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JADEFROG01.