Un-fried rice with omletteSubmitted by: PHRASER
* Sunrice Brown Calrose Rice (medium grain) 0.5 cup uncooked = 100g (1 serve), 240 gram (remove)
* Egg, fresh, 2 large (remove)
* Grapeseed Oil, 0.5 1tsp (remove)
* Pam's Asian Stir Fry Mix (frozen vegetables), 250 gram(s) (remove)
* Sesame Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* *Sesame Seeds, 1 tbsp (remove)
* *Oyster Sauce, 3 tbsp (remove)
* Scallions, raw, 0.5 cup, chopped (remove)
Beat the two eggs with two TB of water. Heat the grapeseed oil in a pan, pour in the eggs and cook using a spatula to dig holes, tiling pan to refill, until the whole thing is cooked. Turn over in pan and cook briefly (whole thing should take 1-2 minutes tops). Remove from pan, slice into strips.
Cook frozen vegetables in the microwave.
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds.
Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PHRASER.