- Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 344.0
- Total Fat: 29.5 g
- Cholesterol: 488.2 mg
- Sodium: 347.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.0 g
- Protein: 16.9 g
Low Carb Cheese Baked Eggs (from Atkins.com)Submitted by: ISLANDDAZE
* 2 large eggs at room temperature
* 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
* 2 teaspoons sweet butter
* 2 tablespoons heavy cream
* Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
2. Fill a baking dish halfway with boiling water
3. Place 1 teaspoon butter in the bottom of 2 custard cups. Carefully break an egg into each cup. Place 1 tablespoon of cream over each egg and top with cheese
4. Place custard cups in water bath in baking pan and place in oven. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ISLANDDAZE.