- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 323.9
- Total Fat: 22.3 g
- Cholesterol: 21.3 mg
- Sodium: 498.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber: 10.6 g
- Protein: 13.7 g
Roasted Portobello Salad with Blue CheeseSubmitted by: CSHROADS01
3 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
salt and pepper
4 Tbsp. Olive oil
4 Portobello mushrooms, stems trimmed
3 heads endive, sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick
8 oz. mixed salad greens
1 small red onion, thinly sliced
4 oz. blue cheese
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
3. Slowly add olive oil, whisking to emulsify.
4. Set aside 1/2 of the dressing to toss with the greens.
5. Place mushrooms, stem side up, on a baking sheet.
6. Coat both sides with some of the remaining dressing.
7. Roast mushrooms, brushing with more dressing every five minutes, until they are tender, about 15 minutes.
8. Toss the endive, mixed greens, onion, and cheese with reserved dressing, and divide among salad bowls.
9. Cut Portobello's 1/2 inch thick, and arrange a few slices over each serving.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CSHROADS01.