Kids favorite stir frySubmitted by: SJBUTMAN
IntroductionBeef and Broccoli stir fry, variation of P90X recipe Beef and Broccoli stir fry, variation of P90X recipe
* *Kikkoman Lite Soy Sauce, 4 tbsp (remove)
* Onions, raw, 1 large (remove)
* Garlic, 3 tsp (remove)
* Beef, top sirloin, either cubed or sliced into 1 inch thick slices, 24 oz (remove)
* Sesame Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
* *Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegar, 2 tbsp (remove)
* Ginger, ground, 1.5 tbsp (remove)
* Broccoli, fresh, 3 cup, chopped (remove)
* Cabbage, chinese (pak-choi), raw, 2 cup, shredded (remove)
* Japanese Noodles, Soba, 8 oz (remove)
2) In wok, heat soy sauce, then add onion and garlic, saute until opaque and somewhat caramelized. Also, mix vinegar, ginger and sesame oil in a small bowl and set aside.
3) Add beef into wok and cook to desired level for 6-10 minutes.
4) Blanch vegetables in pot after water is at a boil, then add to wok to keep everything warm. Also add your oil and vinegar mixture, set heat to low and mix gently.
5) prepare soba noodles according to your instructions for your type of noodles, usually 4-5 minutes, drain, spray very briefly twice with cold water, toss in your wok with mixture, and serve.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SJBUTMAN.