Date & Walnut SquaresSubmitted by: FLAWED
IntroductionA light sweet treat! A light sweet treat!
2 egg whites or 4tbsp egg replacement
3tbsp canola oil
1 1/4c dates, pitted finely chopped
1/4c walnuts, chopped
1/2c. whole wheat flour
1tsp baking powder
1. Beat eggs until light in a bowl.
2. Add sugar and beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add oil, dates and walnuts. Mix thoroughly
4. Mix in flour and baking powder.
5. Spray an 8x8" baking pan. Spread batter evenly.
6. Bake for 30minutes or until set.
Number of Servings: 20
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user FLAWED.