asian salmon pattiesSubmitted by: MUSICFREAK911
* salmon - blue menu, - 2 full cans
* Onions, raw, .25 cup, chopped - should be 4 green onions if possible
* Ginger Root, 3 tsp grated
* *Egg white, 2 serving beaten lightly
* Sesame Oil, .5 1tsp
* salt and pepper to taste
* crushed red pepper flakes - 1/4 tsp
* Olive Oil, 1 tbsp (remove)
In a skillet heat the olive oil over med-high heat. Add the patties and brown about 3-5 min per side, turning only once. (Careful they fall apart easily)
Great on it's own or served on a bun like a burger.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MUSICFREAK911.