- Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 207.3
- Total Fat: 5.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0.0 mg
- Sodium: 1.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 5.9 g
- Protein: 6.1 g
Whole Wheat Mini Pizza Crusts (thin crust)Submitted by: JUEVES
IntroductionOne batch can make 9 mini-pizza shells. Each is about 207 cal. I pre-rolled them and wrapped them in saran wrap, placed in freezer bag and froze for later use. One batch can make 9 mini-pizza shells. Each is about 207 cal. I pre-rolled them and wrapped them in saran wrap, placed in freezer bag and froze for later use.
1.5 cups water, warm (for proofing yeast)
1 Tbsp. Active Dry Yeast
2 Tbsp. White sugar
3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
3-4 c. of King Arthur Whole Wheat Flour
(I used 3 cups and 1/8 cups)
2. Add water to large bowl then add yeast
3. Let sit for about 3-5 min.
4. Add sugar and oil and mix.
5. Start incorporating the flour
6. Knead dough for about 5 min. until smooth. If dough is too sticky add more flour.
7. Let dough rest. I left mine in the fridge and rolled out the next day. I yielded a total of 27.75 oz which i divided into 9 balls.
8. Flour a surface and rolling pin and roll out into small circles.
9. You can top them and cook them immediately or wrap them individually and save for later.
Makes 9----3.08 oz balls approximately.
Number of Servings: 9
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user NALGAS.CHAMPAS.