- Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 226.0
- Total Fat: 16.3 g
- Cholesterol: 100.0 mg
- Sodium: 140.3 mg
- Total Carbs: 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.9 g
- Protein: 13.5 g
Seasoned Hamburger PattiesSubmitted by: LECTERCLARICE
IntroductionThese are direct from the kitchen of my darling partner, Matthew. Very yummy and easy to make, they're good for a special treat and are a favourite at our BBQs. These are direct from the kitchen of my darling partner, Matthew. Very yummy and easy to make, they're good for a special treat and are a favourite at our BBQs.
500 grams lean beef mince (lean ground beef)
Tabasco Sauce, 1 tsp
Soy Sauce, 1 tsp
Salt, 1 dash
Pepper, black, 1 dash
Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
Garlic, 4 cloves
Rosemary, dried, 1 tsp
Basil, dried, 1 tsp
Oregano, dried, 1 tsp
Egg, fresh, 2 large
Extra Light Olive Oil, 1 tbsp
Whole Wheat / Wholemeal Bread, 1 slice (can be substituted for white bread if you wish)
1) Crush four garlic cloves into large mixing bowl.
2) Add finely chopped onion, beef mince (ground beef), Tabasco, Soy, Salt and Pepper and dried herbs to bowl. Stir with spoon to combine.
3) Tear one slice of bread into small sized breadcrumbs and add to bowl.
4) Crack two eggs into bowl and mix well.
5) Divide mixture into six parts, then, using hands shape each part into a patty. Each patty should be no wider than the palm of your hand.
6) Heat olive oil on high heat in large frying pan (or on BBQ plate) and cook patties for approximately 15-20min until browned on both sides and cooked all the way through.
7) Serve hot, on a hamburger bun with your favourite salad and sauce. Enjoy!
HINT: To check if patties are cooked, poke a skewer into the middle- if the juices run pink they need a big longer, if the juices run clear, they're done!
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LECTERCLARICE.