- Servings Per Recipe: 35
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 81.9
- Total Fat: 7.4 g
- Cholesterol: 11.8 mg
- Sodium: 71.4 mg
- Total Carbs: 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 1.7 g
Flour-less Brownies with SplendaSubmitted by: CSTEWAR2
IntroductionSimply Delicious and Low Carb, Low Calorie, Gluten free, and Sugar free to boot! Simply Delicious and Low Carb, Low Calorie, Gluten free, and Sugar free to boot!
1 cup Splenda (can do half splenda half regular sugar... which will be a little more cals)
1/2 cup Almonds (ground)
1/4 cup Splenda Brown Sugar
2 sticks Butter Unsalted
3 Egg Whites
1 Large Egg
1 cup Cocoa Powder (unsweetened)
2 dashes of Cinnamon (1/2-1 tsp)
2. Grease a 9x13 pan with non-stick spray.
3. Combine butter and sugars and wet ingredients in a bowl (medium)
4. Mix cocoa powder and ground almonds in a separate bowl then combine to wet ingredients
5. Add the cinnamon
* Batter will be very wet...
6. Pour in to your prepared pan and bake at 300 degrees for about 30 minutes until your toothpick or fork comes out clean in the middle
Brownies will be very moist but and delicious!
Number of Servings: 35
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user CSTEWAR2.