Easy Ravioli CasseroleSubmitted by: YELLOWCAKE5
25 oz. package frozen beef ravioli
1 jar spaghetti sauce
2 cups cottage cheese
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1/3 cup parmesan cheese
2. Cook ravioli according to package directions.
3. Put 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
4. Once ravioli is cooked and drained, put half of it over the sauce.
5. Layer half of cottage cheese, mozzarella, and remaining sauce over ravioli.
6. Repeat each layer.
7. Top with parmesan cheese.
8. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
Can be frozen. You can also substitute any type of frozen ravioli.
Number of Servings: 8
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user YELLOWCAKE5.