- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 106.8
- Total Fat: 4.8 g
- Cholesterol: 0.1 mg
- Sodium: 97.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.7 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
Healthy No Bake Peanut Butter CookiesSubmitted by: BAREFOOT-LISA
IntroductionWith flax, splenda, wheat germ and no butter, these cookies taste better than they should! Super healthy version for those with a sweet tooth! With flax, splenda, wheat germ and no butter, these cookies taste better than they should! Super healthy version for those with a sweet tooth!
* 3 tablespoons skim milk
* 1/3 cup splenda for baking
* 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
* 1 teaspoon vanilla
* 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
* 2 tablespoons wheat germ (heaping)
* 1 1/2 teaspoons ground flax seeds
* 1 cup dry oatmeal
~ can use more or less cocoa depending on how chocolatey you want them to be.
~ can also us more vanilla. Original recipe was 1.5 tsp but I found that overpowering.
1. Heat milk, sugar and cocoa powder over high heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
2. Take off heat and stir in vanilla and peanut butter; stir until peanut butter has melted completely.
3. Stir in wheat germ and oatmeal.
4. Drop by large spoonfuls onto wax paper and refrigerate for at least a half hour for firmness.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HEADIE~THREADIE.