- Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 363.1
- Total Fat: 12.6 g
- Cholesterol: 66.1 mg
- Sodium: 914.2 mg
- Total Carbs: 19.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.0 g
- Protein: 25.9 g
Asian Pork & Broccoli UdonSubmitted by: HHHBYE
Pork Tenderloin, 250 grams
Japanese noodles: Udon, 200 grams
Ginger Root, 20 grams
Garlic, 3 cloves
Soy Sauce, 2 tbsp
Hoisin Sauce, 2 tbsp
Nakano Seasoned Rice Vinegar, 1 tbsp
Broccoli, fresh, 1.5 cup, chopped or diced
Water, tap, 0.5 cup (8 fl oz)
Cornstarch, 0.2 cup
Canola Oil, 1.5 tbsp
Optional spring onions, finely chopped.
Optional chili flakes
1. Cut the broccoli in bite size pieces and slice the pork into thin strips that can be easily picked up with chopsticks.
2. Heat half the oil in a non-stick pan and brown the pork strips in batches, reserve.
3. Add the remaining oil to the same pan and quickly stir-fry the broccoli, reserve.
4. Put water to boil and boil the udon while you do step 5
5. Add water, soy & hoisin sauce, vinegar and crushed garlic & ginger to the first pan, heat until bubbly. Add the cornstarch, and stir until desired consistency.
6. Add the Udon, pork & broccoli to the pan with the sauce and stir to coat well.
Serve 3 generous portions and sprinkle spring onion and chili flakes on top. Enjoy!
Number of Servings: 3
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user HHHBYE.