- Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 388.8
- Total Fat: 14.1 g
- Cholesterol: 49.3 mg
- Sodium: 89.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 57.7 g
- Dietary Fiber: 37.7 g
- Protein: 34.6 g
Easy Cilantro & Lime Grilled ChickenSubmitted by: LEXIBELLE715
IntroductionQuick, easy, flavorful grilled chicken recipe. Minimal ingredients and works great on an indoor grill or panini maker. Quick, easy, flavorful grilled chicken recipe. Minimal ingredients and works great on an indoor grill or panini maker.
6oz Skinless/Boneless Chicken Breast (two 3oz pieces)
1/2 tsp Lemon Pepper Seasoning (divided)
1/2 tsp Paprika (divided)
1 TBS Fresh Cilantro, finely chopped
1 medium Lime
2. Rub 1/4tsp Lemon Pepper and 1/4 tsp Paprika onto each chicken breast.
3. Sprinkle fresh Cilantro onto top of chicken breasts.
4. Place chicken on grill and allow to cook for approximately 5-7 minutes.
6. Roll lime to release juices, cut into quarters. Set aside half of lime to use after chicken is fully cooked.
7. After 5-7 minutes squeeze juice from one quarter of the lime over each chicken breast and allow to cook an additional 5-8 minutes.
8. Remove chicken from grill once the inside is no longer pink and it's fully cooked.
9. (OPTIONAL) Slice chicken and place over a bed of mixed greens, squeeze remaining lime over each portion of chicken. Serve with dressing of choice.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LEXIBELLE715.