Cabbage avocado saladSubmitted by: BIPOLARPRINCESS
* 4 cups finely-shredded cabbage (mix of purple and green)
* 1/4 cup red and yellow peppers, diced
* 1/4 avocado, diced
* 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons red onion or leek, diced
* 1/4 cup peanuts
* 3 tablespoons loose coriander leaves
* 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
As a variation, add chopped fresh herbs or your choice of diced vegetables. This dish works equally well if you substitute the cabbage for kale, chard or spinach. Note: Toss right before serving to retain crispness.
Number of Servings: 1
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BIPOLARPRINCESS.