- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 512.0
- Total Fat: 40.3 g
- Cholesterol: 110.3 mg
- Sodium: 618.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.9 g
- Protein: 25.6 g
Hamburger Stroganoff Low CarbSubmitted by: THEEYE
IntroductionThe Sparkpeople recipe for Hamburger Stroganoff but modified for a lower carb count. The Sparkpeople recipe for Hamburger Stroganoff but modified for a lower carb count.
* Ground beef, lean, 16 oz
* Mushrooms, fresh, 2 cup, pieces or slices
* Cauliflower, frozen, cooked, 2 cup (1" pieces)
* Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1 can (10.75 oz)
* Sour Cream, 1 cup
2. While cauliflower is cooking, brown beef.
3. Once browned and drained, stir in the cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, and mushrooms.
4. Turn onto low and simmer until cauliflower is cooked.
5. Spread cauliflower onto a plate, and add a layer of the meat mixture.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user THEEYE.