- Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 459.4
- Total Fat: 20.6 g
- Cholesterol: 91.2 mg
- Sodium: 106.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g
- Protein: 46.6 g
Fajita with out the tortilla shellsSubmitted by: MARIANINA22
4 boneless skinless chicken breast
4 tbsp of teriyaki marinade
4 tbsp of olive oil
1 medium onion sliced
4 bell peppers (Yellow, Orange, Red & Green)
1 cup of chopped lettuce
10 black pit less olives
2 cups of cheddar cheese
1 ΒΌ cup of Basmati Rice
2. Sautee the onions in 2 tbsp of olive oil
3. Once the onions begin to get caramelized, add all the sliced peppers
4. Cook till desired doneness. Remove from the heat
5. Cook the rice as per the directions
6. Slice the black olives
7. Cook the chicken breast in a sauce pan using 2 tbsp of olive oil. Once the chicken is cooked, you want to chopped it up into smaller pieces.
8. Now time to assemble, in a bowl, place about 4 table spoons of the cooked rice. Next add the peppers and onions, add the lettuce, then the cheese, and the cooked chicken on top.
9. Add sour cream and salsa if desired.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MARIANINA22.