- Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 85.3
- Total Fat: 2.5 g
- Cholesterol: 5.9 mg
- Sodium: 118.0 mg
- Total Carbs: 14.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 2.0 g
Strawberry Cheesecake S'moresSubmitted by: KIELYGIRL
IntroductionThis is a recipe that I came up with on a day that I needed to bring a dessert to a dinner party and was CRAVING cheesecake. They came out so well that everyone asked for the recipe. This is a recipe that I came up with on a day that I needed to bring a dessert to a dinner party and was CRAVING cheesecake. They came out so well that everyone asked for the recipe.
* Neufchatel Cheese, 8 oz (Low fat cream cheese)
* *Yogurt, Yoplait Light, Strawberry, 6 oz
* Strawberries, fresh, 1 cup, frozen then grated
* *Splenda, 4 tsp
* *NABISCO, Graham Crackers, Cinnamon, Low Fat, 15 serving (30 whole crackers)
2. Either grate strawberries with a cheese grater or puree them in the food processor. Set aside.
3. Allow Neufchatel (low fat cream cheese...I think the fat free stuff is yucky, but you can use it to cut calories) to soften. Add to a medium size bowl.
4. Blend: Neufchatel, yogurt, strawberry puree, and Splenda.
(You may add more Splenda to taste or use sugar, but this will add calories. The sugar...not the Spenda)
5. Break each graham cracker in half and spoon about a table spoon (I just eyeball this) on one half and use the other half like the top of a S'more (sandwich). You don't want too little so that the top of the sandwich doesn't stick and you don't want the mixture spilling over the sides.
Place on a cookie sheet covered in wax paper.
*Continue step 5 until all crackers are made into S'mores.
6. Place the cookie sheet with the finished S'mores in the freezer for about 30-45 minutes before serving.
You can freeze them longer than this but, you will need to let them thaw about 15-20 mins at room temperature before serving. They should be chilled, but not rock hard.
Makes 30 individual S'mores.
***NOTE: the "prep" time listed DOES NOT take into consideration the time needed to freeze the strawberries. If you do this the night before or even before work etc. the prep time for this recipe is only about 15 minutes. Other wise you will need to wait for them to freeze before starting.
The cooking time indicates time the completed S'mores are in the freezer.
Number of Servings: 30
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user KIELYGIRL.