Panna Cotta with Berry SauceSubmitted by: XSUNSHINEEE
IntroductionThis recipe is amazing - and you can use any type of berries you'd like - I just think blackberries work best. This recipe is amazing - and you can use any type of berries you'd like - I just think blackberries work best.
For The Panna Cotta
2 Cups Light Vanilla Soymilk
1 1/2 tsp Unflavored Gelatin (Like Knox)
2 TBSP Sugar
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Pinch of Salt
2 TBSP Sugar
1 tsp Cornstarch
1/4 Cup Water
1 1/2 Cups Fresh or Frozen Blackberries (feel free to use any berries)
2) Sprinkle gelatin on the soymilk and let absorb for 5 minutes
2. Add sugar, vanilla and salt. Stir for 2-3 minutes over medium heat (don't boil the mixture)
3. Pour into 4 ramekins or custard cups & refridgerate for at least 4 hours
1) In a saucepan, stir sugar, cornstarch and water
2) Stir in about half of the berries until boiling and stirring constantly
3) Reduce heat and cook for about 5 minutes, still stirring...it should thicken a bit
4) Let cool a bit (5-10 mins) and stir in remaining half of the berries
5) Refridgerate along with the panna cotta mix
6) When panna cotta mixtures are done, pour over and enjoy!
You can remove the panna cotta from the ramekins by gently using a knife - and you may need to run warm water over the bottom of the rameken for loosening. Or just enjoy out of the ramekin!
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user XSUNSHINEEE.