Scrambled Eggs That RockSubmitted by: PRINCESS4CHRIST
1 med potato
1 tsp margarine
1 tsp olive oil
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped red bell peppers
1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
1/2 jalapeno pepper (fresh is best)
5 small eggs (or 4 large)
2 tbsp 1% or skim milk
1/2 tbsp pepper
3 garlic cloves
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 tbsp dried basil
- Cut potato into 1" chunks, steam or boil for 5 minutes (if steaming it may take a little longer).
- In skillet over med heat add margarine and oil.
- saute onions and garlic cloves 2-3 minutes.
- add potatoes, bell pepper and jalapeno pepper.
- Cook, stirring 5 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown.
- In small bowl combine eggs, milk and spices. - reduce heat and push veggies aside.
- add egg mixture.
- cook seperately for 1 minute.
- Mix together with veggies.
- cook 1-2 minutes longer or until eggs are done.
Number of Servings: 2
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user PRINCESS4CHRIST.