Chicken Fried RiceSubmitted by: BROWNEYEDLADEY2
2 cups uncooked brown rice
1 tablespoon margarine
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
1/2 cup egg substitute
3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
2 green onions, chopped
1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce, or to taste
2. Heat margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken in margarine. Set chicken aside.
3. Transfer cooked rice to the skillet in which the chicken was cooked, stirring to brown the rice.
4. With a seperate skillet, spray with cooking spray lightly and cook egg substitute like scrambled eggs.
5. Add chicken, mushrooms, green onions and eggs to rice. Cook until mushrooms reach desired consistency.
6. Add soy sauce to taste and serve.
Number of Servings: 6
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user BROWNEYEDLADEY2.