Penne Pasta SaladSubmitted by: ERICACAW
IntroductionA great side dish to any meal A great side dish to any meal
* *Whole Wheat Penne (dry), 5 oz I
* Carrots, 1 large (7-1/4" to 8-1/2" long)
* Black Olives, 2 jumbo
* Celery, 1 stalk, medium (7-1/2" - 8" long)
* Red Ripe Tomatoes, .5 medium whole (2-3/5" dia)
* Broccoli, fresh, 0.5 cup, chopped or diced
* Feta Cheese, .25 cup, crumbled
* Parmesan Cheese, shredded, 1 tbsp
* Kraft Light Done Right Italian Salad Dressing, 5 tbsp
* Kraft Catalina Salad Dressing, 2 tbsp
* Lemon Juice, .5 fl oz
* Kraft Miracle Whip Light Dressing, .5 tbsp
Drain and run cold water over penne.
add vegetables and mix together.
In a separate dish, mix together dressing, miracle whip, lemon juice, and parmesan cheese.
Drizzle over penne and vegetables and and add cheeses. Mix again. Cover and place in fridge for a couple of hours to let flavors blend together.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user ERICACAW.