Breakfast BurritosSubmitted by: DORRENEB
IntroductionEasy to eat breakfast/lunch in a tortilla! Easy to eat breakfast/lunch in a tortilla!
10 tbsp salsa
3 slices cheese (I used American because it was all that I had)
1 box Banquet Breakfast Frozen Sausage Links
10 tortillas (7" inch diameter)
2. remove sausage and cut into bits.
3. put sausage bits back in frying pan along with eggs.
3. cook eggs and sausage together.
4. microwave tortilla roll for approx. 10 seconds.
5. put 1tbsp salsa and a spoonful of egg/sausage/cheese mixture on the tortilla. make sure it is right off center and that you leave room to fold the tortilla up.
6. your food should be on the tortilla in a rectangular shape. fold the tortilla near the short 'sides' up, taking the edge of the tortilla nearest you with it. fold over, tucking in the sides as you go.
note: wrap leftovers in tin foil/saran wrap and freeze for later eating. they freeze really well.
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user DORRENEB.