Chicken ManicottiSubmitted by: MEMRYLAPS
* Garlic powder, 1 tsp (remove)
* Chicken Breast, no skin, 24 ounces (remove)
* *Kroger Mozzarella Fat Free Shredded Cheese, 2 cup (remove)
* Barilla Manicotti Shells, 4.60 serving (remove)
* Prego Heart Smart Onion and Garlic Itialian Sauce, 3.20 cup (remove)
* Water, tap, .75 cup (8 fl oz) (remove)
In medium bowl, mix pasta sauce and water. Spread about 1/3 of the pasta sauce mixture in ungreased 3-quart glass baking dish.
Sprinkle garlic salt on chicken. Insert chicken into uncooked manicotti shells, stuffing from each end of shell to fill if necessary. Place shells on pasta sauce in baking dish. Pour remaining pasta sauce evenly over shells, covering completely. Cover with aluminum foil.
Bake covered for 1 hour. Remove from oven, remove foil, sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, and return to oven uncovered for about 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Number of Servings: 7
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MEMRYLAPS.