Salmon with Mustard Glaze!
IntroductionGot this off the food channel website. I did my own alterations and took things out. Soo yummy! Great with rice and brocolli Got this off the food channel website. I did my own alterations and took things out. Soo yummy! Great with rice and brocolli
4 Salmon Fillets
2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 tbsp Honey Mustard
1 tbsp Olive Oil
3/4 tbsp Rosemary
3/4 tbsp Thyme
2. Get a baking sheet, put foil on it and spray it with cooking spray
3. Pat dry the Salmon Fillets, then season them with salt & pepper on both sides - place on the foil.
4. Broil the filets for 2 minutes.
5. In the mean time combine the mustards, olive oil and seasonings.
6. Once the filets have been in the oven for 2 minutes, put 1 tbsp full of the mustard on top of the filets, spread it evenly.
7. Cook for an addition 5-7 minutes till the salmon is cook all the way.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user MARIANINA22.