- Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 282.3
- Total Fat: 12.9 g
- Cholesterol: 48.2 mg
- Sodium: 418.5 mg
- Total Carbs: 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 1.0 g
- Protein: 9.5 g
Triple Chocolate Chip CheesecakeSubmitted by: XSUNSHINEEE
IntroductionEasy & amazing cheesecake with milk, dark & white chocolate. Great to bring to parties or dinner! Top it off with some drizzled fudge topping or crumbled Oreos, etc! Easy & amazing cheesecake with milk, dark & white chocolate. Great to bring to parties or dinner! Top it off with some drizzled fudge topping or crumbled Oreos, etc!
9" Pie Crust
2 (8oz) Packages Fat Free Cream Cheese
1/2 Cup Sugar
1/4 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
1/4 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1/4 Cup White Chocolate Chips
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
2) In a small bowl, mix all chocolate chips together.
3) In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar & vanilla with an electric mixer (medium speed).
4) Add in eggs & beat just until well blended.
5) Take ONLY 3/4 cup of the mixed chocolate chips & fold in to the mixture.
6) Pour the mixture into the pie crust & top with the rest of the chocolate chips.
7) Bake for about 40 minutes/until center is about set & refrigerate for about 30 minutes, or overnight.
Enjoy! Makes 10 servings. You can also top this cheesecake with stuff like hot fudge, Oreos, more chocolate chips...or whatever chocolatey-type stuff you like!
Number of Servings: 10
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user XSUNSHINEEE.