- Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 164.5
- Total Fat: 3.8 g
- Cholesterol: 66.5 mg
- Sodium: 619.1 mg
- Total Carbs: 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.3 g
- Protein: 26.7 g
Turkey Roast Chablis (crock pot)Submitted by: LR5108
IntroductionCrock Pot Turkey Roast with gravy... very delicious and moist! Crock Pot Turkey Roast with gravy... very delicious and moist!
- 3/4 cup dry white wine (chablis)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Bay Leaf (whole)
- 3 lb boneless Turkey Breast Roast, thawed
- 1 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/3 cup light cream or milk
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Unwrap the thawed turkey breast and discard any additional items included (i.e. gravy packet).
- Combine the rosemary and pepper and rub the turkey roast with the mixture. Place turkey in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours or high for 5 hours. Remove turkey and keep warm.
- GRAVY: Strain juices from the crock pot and discard the solids; skim the fat from the juices. Combine 1 1/3 cup of juices with the milk/cream, cornstarch and salt in a small saucepan. Heat & stir until thick and bubbly. NOTE: You can double the gravy recipe if you have enough juices remaining.
- Slice turkey and spoon gravy over roast.
- Makes 12 - 1/4 lb slices.
Number of Servings: 12
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user LR5108.