Easy Minute SteakSubmitted by: SHERALINZ
IntroductionThis is a great recipe. It is quick and easy!!! This is a great recipe. It is quick and easy!!!
- 16 oz of round steak or cube steak cut into 4 pieces
- 1 package of dry Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1.5 C water
- .25 C flour
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
2. Mix together flour, garlic powder, and italian seasoning.
3. Dredge steaks in flour mixture and lightly brown in EVOO over stovetop and place in baking dish.
4. Mix onion soup mix and water together. Pour over steaks.
5. Cook for 20-30 mins in oven.
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user SHERALINZ.