- Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 210.4
- Total Fat: 5.6 g
- Cholesterol: 28.6 mg
- Sodium: 1,559.8 mg
- Total Carbs: 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber: 2.5 g
- Protein: 19.6 g
QCSAHP - Mongolian Hot PotSubmitted by: JLOHERN
IntroductionEasy Recipe Easy Recipe
8 ounces steak, flank thinkly sliced
2 tablespoons ginger, ground
2 tablespoons Soy Sauce, low-sodium
1/4 teaspoon pepper, crushed red
3 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 lb bok choy, fresh
3 each carrots
1 cup mushrooms, fresh sliced
5 each onion, green
2 tablespoons hoisin
2 cans Broth, Beef, low-sodium
4 ounces soba (buckwheat) noodles
1 tablespoons Vinegar, rice wine
1. Combine first five ingredients and bag
2. Slice carrots, green onions, and bok choy. Bag with mushrooms. Refrigerate.
3. Bag hoisin and vinegar separately. Label cans of broth and noodles
1. Heat dutch oven over high heat, coat w/cooking spray, cook beef mixture until browned.
2. Remove beef from pan, add vegetable mixture. Stir fry until it begins to wilt (approx. 2min).
3. Add 2 cups hot water, broth, and hoisin/vinegar mixture. Bring to a boil.
4. Stir in noodles; reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until noodles are done.
5. Stir in beef mixture and vinegar.
*Drizzle 1/4 teaspoon of sesame oil (not included) in your bowl if you wish
Number of Servings: 4
Recipe submitted by SparkPeople user JLOHERN.